In accordance with city policy the Private Bays can only be reserved by pre-approved groups with current records on file. The bays cannot be reserved by the general public. Documentation, forms required, and current approved groups are shown below.
- Tue thru Sat: Bays 2, 3, and 4 with frangible ammunition only, maximum of 4 hours.
- Sunday: Bay 1, no ammunition restriction, maximum of 2 hours.
Any business or organization using the range for any commercial / for profit / non-profit purpose - event, must have an insurance policy on file with CR&PC. Insurance must name the City and CRPC as co-insured.
Reservations are on a first come first serve basis and will be processed 9AM to 5PM Mon thru Fri. Reservations can be requested no earlier than 72 hours in advance of your event.
Reservations are limited to no more than 16 hours per group/per month (normally 4 blocks of 4 hours).
Insurance policies, Frangible Ammo Agreement, RSO certifications, and Liability Assumption can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Failure to comply with all city requirements may result in expulsion from the range.
The following business entities have insurance on file with the CRPC and are authorized to use the facilities for commercial purposes:
- Exp 02/27/2019 Advanced Firearms Training / Carson Guns
- Exp 08/16/2019 America West Guns
- Exp 06/12/2019 Battle Born Ammunition and Firearms
- Exp 06/14/2019 Bill Bryant
- Exp 05/23/2019 BSIR LLC
- Exp 04/26/2019 Clement Weather
- Exp 09/23/2019 Crusader Armament and Training
- Exp 01/01/2019 Donald Sloan III
- Exp 04/14/2019 First Shot
- Exp 04/02/2019 Franklin Armory
- Exp 05/09/2019 Kopf Jager LLC
- Exp 01/09/2020 N.N.I.D.P.A
- Exp 08/08/2019 Neil Block dba Trading Post
- Exp 10/14/2019 Nevada Firearms Academy
- Exp 03/23/2019 RAC Guns & Ammo LLC
- Exp 11/14/2019 Silver State Shootists
- Exp 03/10/2019 Steven Adams
- Exp 10/21/2019 Tom Rolfe
If you feel your business should be listed please email an updated copy of your insurance to email@example.com.